|Size*||8 x 5 x 4|
|Description||Able to air-dash twice. Highly maneuverable in air. Can move far with a single jump.|
|Action||CR1: Moderate Range Rolling Attack.|
V2: Moderate Range Rolling Attack.
Arena: Flips up and lays down on the ground.
|Standard Damage||CR1: 130|
|Effect||Opponent sent in low arc.|
|Ground Speed||80 hm/s|
|Jump Speed||220 hm/s|
|Jump Distance||82.5 in|
|*currently measured in inches|
Gigantron (Dodecane in Japan) is a Big Boy robo that appears in Custom Robo (Nintendo 64), Custom Robo V2, and Custom Robo Arena. It is a Normal Style robo in the N64 titles and an Armor Style robo in Arena. It is used by Marv in all three games as well as Cheepers in Arena.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo (N64): Beat Scenario Mode.
- Custom Robo V2: Beat Marv at Robo Doc's lab.
- Custom Robo Arena: Given to you by Marv once you win the Robocenter Tournament.
Try not to get hit because of Gigantron's slow running speed; stay in the air to win.
|Works exceptionally well on smaller stages. Pressure with the Crescent Bomb and the gun while blocking with the pod. Also, try to drop the Wall Pod directly on your enemy to score high combos.|
- Gigantron's name roughly means "Giant Particle". This ties in with the Japanese naming convention of Big Boys (chemical compounds).
- Dodecane (its Japanese name) is a Hydrocarbon. Its chemical make-up is C12H26, making it a "big" particle.
- Gigantron / Dodecane heavily resembles Marv.